Durable and well-equipped backpack with comfortable weight-distributing carrying system for alpine trekking or ski-touring, all year round. Plenty of room for equipment and a sturdy inside pocket for a water bladder – or a 15” laptop computer on urban adventures. Robust attachment points for skis and all grips and details can be easily handled with winter gloves on. A versatile companion that will take you all the way to the top and back down again.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforced base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- A-frame ski attachment and attachment points for ice axes/poles.
- Large main compartment with pocket for hydration system or 15” laptop.
- Gender: Unisex
- Activity: Trekking
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Durable, Waterproof
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Adjustable back length: No
- Min. back length: 46 cm
- Max. back length: 50 cm
- Laptop case: Yes
- Laptop size: 15"
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Volume: 30 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.5" x 10.6" x 9.1" / 52 x 27 x 23 cm
- Weight: 1440 g